Independent Bookstore Day
An all-day event (9am-6pm) celebrating the indie bookshop and local community.
$1 hot chocolate with any kids book purchase. $3 dollar Mimosa with any Hardcover Book Purchase. Sidewalk Sale. New Book Sales.
All You Can Read Used Book Sale ($25). Buy an Independent Bookstore Day limited Edition Bag and fit as many used books as you can into it. This is a one day only special sale while bags last.
Other Events, Promotions & Activities
• (5pm-615) Pre-Indie Bookshop Day Happy Hour: Books & Jazz. Live Music on the Ballard stage. All Sales and promotions for Saturday begin.
• Meet Michigan Author Area: 12-2pm Buy a book, get a book signed, talk to writers who live in Michigan.
• @1pm Drawing with Esteli Meza. Illustrator of Peace. All Ages. Bring your pencils and paints and get ready to make art. Via Zoom. Streamed in-shop.
• All Day Spoken Word Open Mic. Have a poem, a story, a joke? Jump up on the Microphone. Max 3 minutes per individual.
• Spend $60 or more get Free Indie Bookstore Reusable Limited Cloth Bag.
• Typewriter Type-In and Post Wall. Come type something on the typewriter and hang it on the wall for display.
• Free Book Nook, or Free Hug T with $25 dollar book Purchase.
MASKS must be worn when not at your table.