17th Annual Depot to Depot Fall Color Tour
Visit Muskegon presents the 17th Annual “Depot to Depot Self Guided Fall Color Tour and Contest”
From October 1 – 23, 2021 you are invited to take your car or bike on this self-guided fall color tour; stretching from the Muskegon South Pierhead Light to the White River Light Station.
Wind your way along Lake Michigan. Travel the historic West Michigan Pike Byway. And, see the scenic roads of Muskegon County in all their autumn glory.
Pick up a map or download one, and see the sites, snap some “selfies”, discover our local shops, restaurants, attractions and win prizes!
Downloadable Map Coming Soon
* Contest entries will be gathered by social media photo check-ins at the designated stops
* Stop in to the Muskegon Union Depot and White Lake Train Depot to pick up a map
* Maps will also be available to download
* On D2D Saturdays, the White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce will have refreshments and donuts. There will also be pumpkins for the little ones while supplies last
* Along with weekly giveaways on both Facebook and Instagram, at the end of October there will also be two “Grand Prize” drawings for 2022 Michigan’s Adventure and Lake Express High Speed Ferry passes
* This event is FREE
How Do You Enter the Contest?
* Snap a photo or selfie at designated stops on the map
* Share the photo with a check-in on Facebook and/or Instagram. Include the hashtag #D2D21
* Make sure the setting is “public” so we can find your photo entry
* The more stops and check-in photos you share, the more entries you receive
* Send one Facebook message to Visit Muskegon; simply say “D2D21” (this way we can contact you if you are a winner!)
How Will We Draw the Winners?
* Entries will be collected in a photo album on the Visit Muskegon Facebook page.
* Saved photos will be numbered and include the entrants name, check-in location and may also include the entrant’s comment on their original post
* Every week Visit Muskegon will use Random.org to choose a number from the album of collected photos (the more photos you share, the more chances you have to win!)
* Drawings will take place October 8, 15, 22 and 29.
* Once a photo is selected as a winner it may not qualify for further prizes. However, the same entrant may win again with a different photo(s)
* If a weekly prize is not claimed within 5 days of notification, it will be added to the next week’s drawing
* Have FUN!
Click Here to See Designated Stops and Specials and Freebies https://bit.ly/D2D21Blog